In 1850, sugar beet seeds were brought to Utah, which created one of the state’s largest and most durable industries. In the next two years, the local settlers had established industries to make everything from pottery to paper. The founding of the University of Deseret (Utah) in 1850 and the dedication of the Salt Lake Theatre in 1862 show the commitment of early settlers to education and culture.
- Tremonton home of a thriving woman-owned manufacturing company
- Legislature and Governor’s Office release updated budget estimates
- Texas Instruments To Build New Chip Factory in Lehi, Bringing Hundreds of Jobs to the State
- Wasatch Container: This Small Business is Always Thinking Outside the Box
- Governor Cox Visits Teal Drones
No comments to show.