Of course, the 2000s weren’t all doom and gloom. This decade also saw an incredible expansion of medical research and resources, and with it, an expansion of medical manufacturing. Seventy percent of arterial and vascular access devices used throughout the world are manufactured in Utah.
- UAMMI Brings CrossTalk Tours, Conference to Southeast Utah
- Dominion Energy Charitable Foundation Commits Over $1 Million to 7 Universities to Support Promesa: Hispanic Higher Education Initiative
- Developer plans 25-acre industrial park in Payson
- Space industry taking giant leaps in St. George to host rare meet-up with active astronaut
- Nu Skin’s Dr. Helen Knaggs Honored by Utah Business Magazine
No comments to show.