Of course, the 2000s weren’t all doom and gloom. This decade also saw an incredible expansion of medical research and resources, and with it, an expansion of medical manufacturing. Seventy percent of arterial and vascular access devices used throughout the world are manufactured in Utah.
- Tremonton home of a thriving woman-owned manufacturing company
- Legislature and Governor’s Office release updated budget estimates
- Texas Instruments To Build New Chip Factory in Lehi, Bringing Hundreds of Jobs to the State
- Wasatch Container: This Small Business is Always Thinking Outside the Box
- Governor Cox Visits Teal Drones
No comments to show.