MANUFACTURING LEADERS HONORED AT HYATT REGENCY, DOWNTOWN SLC
November 4th marked Utah Manufacturers Association’s annual awards celebration. Over 600 industry leaders gathered at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Salt Lake City to honor companies and individuals making a significant contribution to Environmental Stewardship, Corporate Culture, Women-in-Manufacturing, Leadership, and Utah’s Manufacturing over the past year. Members came from a variety of industries which create the world we live in. Manufacturing is one of the top 3 drivers of Utah’s economy and a main driver of long-term prosperity by converting raw materials into useful goods. We’re the Utah Manufacturers Association- Grow with Us.
Manufacturer of the Year
Manufacturing Company Culture
Manufacturing Leader of the Year
Women in Manufacturing
Honorable Mention: Manufacturing Company Culture:
Honorable Mention: Manufacturing Leader of the Year
- Kerry Gunter, Co-Founder of K-Safety, Inc.
- Brad Robeson, Owner and President of Clean Machinem LLC.
- Clint Murray, President of Prime Machine, Inc.
Honorable Mention: Women in Manufacturing
- SalsaQueen Zapata, CEO and Founder of Salsa Queen
- Tina Hazlett, CEO, CVO, Founder of Spectrum Recruiting Solutions
- Mallorie Harker, Program Manager of Weir Minerals
Honorable Mention: Environmental Stewardship