The state was enjoying life to the fullest when the disastrous depression of 1929 struck. The nation was quickly humbled, and Utah was among the states hit hardest. In 1933 Utah’s unemployment rate was 35.8 percent, the fourth highest in the nation.
- PRESS RELEASE OCT. 18, 2022 Utah Manufacturers Association Announces 2022 Manufacturing Award Winners
- Utah Medical Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:UTMD) Director Sells $14,490.0 in Stock
- Code Corporation Revitalizes Industrial Facility to Reshore Global Product Packaging, Fulfillment and Testing
- USANA Named Utah Manufacturer of the Year
- Dynamic Blending Increases Manufacturing Capacity and Award-Winning Growth
No comments to show.