By 1963, manufacturing employment had climbed to 54,700, as new companies were being formed in the state; new industry was coming to Utah, and older, established Utah firms were expanding and modernizing facilities. Fast forwarding to today, the manufacturers of the Beehive State make up the largest industry in Utah, totaling nearly $23 billion of annual gross state product.
- Boeing, Atlas Air Celebrate Delivery of Final 747, an Airplane that Transformed Aviation and Global Air Travel
- Former NASA Astronauts to Receive Congressional Space Medal of Honor
- PRESS RELEASE JAN. 30, 2023 UTAH MANUFACTURERS ASSOCIATION RELEASES 2023 COMPETITIVENESS REDBOOK
- Weber State Harnesses 3D-Printing Technology for Aerospace Support, Research
- Combat Motors announces new manufacturing and service facility in Hurricane, due to open this spring
No comments to show.