By 1963, manufacturing employment had climbed to 54,700, as new companies were being formed in the state; new industry was coming to Utah, and older, established Utah firms were expanding and modernizing facilities. Fast forwarding to today, the manufacturers of the Beehive State make up the largest industry in Utah, totaling nearly $23 billion of annual gross state product.
- This company is working to create oxygen on Mars
- $500,000 in SBA Grants Available to Small Utah Companies Ready to Pursue Global Opportunities
- A solution to Utah’s air quality problem? Heavy industrial plants
- For promotional products juggernaut SnugZ USA, true success comes from the heart
- Chevron acquires majority stake in the advanced clean energy storage hydrogen project in Delta, Utah
No comments to show.