In the year of UMA’s Diamond Jubilee Anniversary, employment reached 93,300 men and women working in more than 1,600 plants. Manufacturing in Utah was once again expanding into an enviable industry. Approximately $250 million were being invested in manufacturing plants and equipment.
- A solution to Utah’s air quality problem? Heavy industrial plants
- For promotional products juggernaut SnugZ USA, true success comes from the heart
- Chevron acquires majority stake in the advanced clean energy storage hydrogen project in Delta, Utah
- Boeing nabs DARPA contract for hypersonic interceptor testing
- Northrop Grumman’s GEM Solid Rocket Motors Help Power ULA’s Successful Launch
No comments to show.